Why not consider the Chateau as the venue for your next Conference, Meeting, Workshop or Training Session?
Managed by an ex-facilitator and trainer, we know what is required to make your next event a success.
Day Conference Package
Nestled amongst the gum trees and bell birds, we provide a variety of fully catered meeting rooms in a garden oasis that makes for a truly unique meeting environment. Managed by an ex-facilitator and corporate trainer, we also know what is required to make your next event a success.
- A choice of three meeting rooms of varying sizes and alternative seating set ups, each with spectacular garden outlooks and a variety of break out / syndicate areas.
- All necessary audio visual equipment and aides (inc. flipcharts, whiteboards, projectors, display stands, sound systems, etc.).
- Flexibility with regard to food and beverages – from simple refreshments to formal sit down meals with full bar service.
- Easy access along the continuation of Canterbury Road between Montrose and Lilydale (only 45 minutes from the city) with ample car parking on site.
- Several outdoor meeting areas.
- Accommodation arrangements (as required).
Rates & Inclusions
Our affordable day rates start at $50 per head and include:
- Sole use of your preferred meeting room set with your desired seating configuration.
- Tea / coffee / juice upon arrival.
- Continuous water / tea / coffee / soft drink / mints / fruit available for grazing.
- Morning and afternoon refreshments selected from a savoury and sweet range.
- A light buffet lunch.
- Pens / writing pads / flipchart / screen / lecturn and sound system. Additional audio visual and display technology can be sourced and charged separately (as required).
In addition, we have a variety of menus which can be used for evening meals and breakfast.
So please call us on 9736 2555 to discuss your requirements. You will be impressed with the uniqueness of our venue, the standard of our service and our flexibility – all of which will ensure a memorable event.