A fabulous way to add a little something extra to your night for only $20 extra per adult.
In addition to the Melba Package, you receive:
- An additional half hour of reception time bringing your total event time to 7 hours (including ceremony)
- Unlimited Premium Beverages including our house range plus De Bortoli Lorimer Sparkling (Chardonnay Pinot Noir), Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz, as well as Corona and Little Creatures Pale Ale when guests are seated at their tables. The bar will also be open for your guests to purchase additional spirits, cocktails, etc. at no extra cost to you.
- A second alternating entrée to be served to your guests.
- Our scrumptious dessert buffet, offering your guests an impressive range of sweet treats.
- A professional DJ, for the entirety of your reception.
- Chauffeured transfer for you to your wedding night accommodation within 20kms of Chateau Wyuna after your reception.
Note this Deluxe Upgrade is only available on Friday / Saturday / Sunday evenings.
Premium Main Course Options
Should you wish to include a premium main course option, the following are available for just $5 extra per adult
Roasted lamb rack filled with spinach and pine nuts, accompanied by a plum and ginger sauce
Kangaroo fillet cooked medium rare on potato & pumpkin mash with a beetroot relish
Combination seafood platter with grilled scallops, king prawns, battered flathead tails and crumbed calamari
The following items will be available from a sumptuous buffet
- Macerated berries, served with Chantilly cream
- Eton mess
- Lemon meringue pie
- Mixed berry tart
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce
- Chocolate brownie with berry compote
- Cheesecake served in your choice of flavour – Kahlua; butterscotch; cookies & cream or Bailey’s – all served with chocolate shavings & double cream (please select one)
- Chocolate mousse in a biscuit cup
- Custard filled profiteroles
- Mini jam filled donuts
- Sorbet bar with accompaniments of fruit coulis, honeycomb & smashed meringue
- Cheese & fruit platter
- Your wedding cake on the buffet
NOTE We are happy and more than able to cater for special dietary requirements by creating impressive dishes for these guests – as long as we know in advance.
…followed by tea & coffee